Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LagerandGospel

Red Rocks 2018

Recommended Posts

I will be shocked if they don’t give Lisa a chance to shine at Red Rocks. In the past, Donna and Lisa have alternated songs maybe duetting on one or two. That’s not to say that will be the formula here but I’d assume they both take the stage. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

I will be shocked if they don’t give Lisa a chance to shine at Red Rocks. In the past, Donna and Lisa have alternated songs maybe duetting on one or two. That’s not to say that will be the formula here but I’d assume they both take the stage. 

 

Yeah, and in addition invite them both on stage together for the "Werewolves" encore, which would give Donna and Lisa the chance to scat back and forth on the vocals, teasing Jerry as Donna did in the original. I also fantasize about them tacking on "China>Rider" as filler, just to hear the "I'd shine my light" line, as the place would naturally go bonkers! It is a long show as is, I know, but that would be extra sweet! Hey, a guy can dream, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2018 at 9:16 AM, topher44 said:

 

Yeah, and in addition invite them both on stage together for the "Werewolves" encore, which would give Donna and Lisa the chance to scat back and forth on the vocals, teasing Jerry as Donna did in the original. I also fantasize about them tacking on "China>Rider" as filler, just to hear the "I'd shine my light" line, as the place would naturally go bonkers! It is a long show as is, I know, but that would be extra sweet! Hey, a guy can dream, right?

 

One of my all time fav DSO show I attended... 1/31/2005

* = Lisa

**= Donna

+++ = both

ack Straw*
Half Step**-> El Paso
Brown Eyed Women**
Minglewood
Loser**
Passenger*
Friend Of The Devil**
Me & My Uncle
Tennessee Jed*
Music Never Stopped**

Set Two:

Bertha***-> Good Lovin***
Candyman**
Playin*-> Drumz-> Wheel*-> Wharf Rat**-> Around**

Encore:
Brokedown*-> Playin*

Filler:
Catfish John****

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 2muchfun said:

 

One of my all time fav DSO show I attended... 1/31/2005

* = Lisa

**= Donna

+++ = both

ack Straw*
Half Step**-> El Paso
Brown Eyed Women**
Minglewood
Loser**
Passenger*
Friend Of The Devil**
Me & My Uncle
Tennessee Jed*
Music Never Stopped**

Set Two:

Bertha***-> Good Lovin***
Candyman**
Playin*-> Drumz-> Wheel*-> Wharf Rat**-> Around**

Encore:
Brokedown*-> Playin*

Filler:
Catfish John****

 

 

 

That show would have been quite special, and let's hope DSO includes both of them throughout the Red Rocks show, taking turns on some numbers, and corresponding on others. Too bad Archive doesn't have this one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

×