Throwin Stones >

NFA

E: Rainy Day Women

Guaranteed 93% accuracy on this

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

Dude we were kicking Dylan hard on way out here. Slow train coming. Ballad of a thin man. Listened to the Maggie’s farm from Newport festival 65. You know. Dylan goes electric. 

lol I think half the crew that went to Jub used your pod all weekend. They were like where’s MC. Sweet we have his front row middle pod.  

• Forum MVP

We saw Melli. We got there with 40 min to go. Came in at forever young. I cried foe herdy carrying my little one down the hill. Then we found that front center pod and joined a familiar spot amongs family. I didn’t get to dance like I want to. I had to hold the nugget the whole time. She was too shy to be put down and cold. She did open up over disco pizza in pats new school bus. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Was 2 pods to the right of front middle with more space than that happy pod. Thanks to Dave...a guy I met at RR first year DSO played.

Announced at some point as Skips birthday. Opening bombs of GSET "whether we liked it or not!"

Stage left along with Eaton, they were having a blast. Been awhile since I have seen

Rob doing Weir gyrations in front of stage so much.

Elective bliss with Dylan overtones in honor of his 80th.

Even stumbled into MC and his women exiting. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

I never believe the band when it comes to birthdays. In my best DSO year pretty sure I was there for 6+ cotter birthdays. Bobby cried wolf with Billy’s birthday whenever he needed to kill a few secs of equipment repair in 80s. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Funny thing is I didn’t know that was our pod. Don’t get me wrong. Rude could be kidding we were so late I got told by whitney are friends are upfront. When we got there there was staff but no one with wrist bands or ticket scanners. The one security guy eventually just gave me the quiet nod and light wave. I knew it meant just go. 

Both nights were killer, but the Saturday night show really made all the cold and wet camping worth it! Loved the Dylan presence. We are all grateful that the 2 pods side by side front and center were shared by Pat and MC. Nonstop dance party. Great to see so many familiar faces after a long year. Safe travels home everyone ❤💙

Edited by NorthEast
  • Like (+1) 1

I had a great weekend and Saturday night show was great. For the Saturday show,  I arrived back from graduation ceremonies in KY 10 minutes before DSO came on- perfect timing. 

I also pulled off another DSO event doing what I do best: hiding anonymously among a crowd avoiding anyone I might possibly ever know dancing to my hearts content. 

This was a much needed pick me up for a really weird dry spell and year. 

• Like (+1) 4