Goin Down the Road Feelin’ Bad

E: Mission the Rain

-whole show with Melvin Seals on keys and missing Barraco and Eaton

#with Gregg Erwin (Magnolia Boulevard from Lex, KY) on slide guitar 

*with Scott Lookinland on rhythm guitar/vocals 

**with Adam & Allie from YMSB on guitar and fiddle 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP

Scott!!!!!  Sml make an appearance on the boards for all your fans!! Luckily stardom didn’t go to his head and he made an appearance at our camp site and we talked about the show. He rocked it. Full Bobby rock star on sugar mags. He’s got some chops too and has Bobby down and that’s a hard guitar to play. There are tons of Jerry’s but not many Bobby’s. The finger dexterity to play all those chords is crazy. Love you brother!!!! Proud of you!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP

Congratulations Scottie, we've never met but your love and appreciation of Bobby and all the side bands caused me to send you some tapes. Really glad you got to play with the band especially a Sugar Scarlet Fire Women, WOW! Cudos to Dark Star Orchestra for keeping it real and making it happen. That's some serious band/fan connection. Very happy this happened! and yes video would be a great watch

• Forum MVP
On 5/28/2022 at 10:37 AM, LangeradoSoul said:

Dark Star Orchestra, 5/27/2022

-Set One-

Let It Rock

They Love Each Other

Stir It Up

It Takes a Lot to Laugh, Train to Cry#

Just Like Thom Thumbs Blues

When I Paint My Masterpiece (JGB style)**

Midnight Moonlight**

Sugaree

Deal

-Set Two-

Sugar Magnolia*

Scarlet Begonias*>
Fire on the Mountain*

Women Are Smarter*>
Drums>
Space>
Shakedown Street>
Eyes of the World>
If I Had the World To Give

Goin Down the Road Feelin’ Bad

E: Mission the Rain

-whole show with Melvin Seals on keys and missing Barraco and Eaton

#with Gregg Erwin (Magnolia Boulevard from Lex, KY) on slide guitar 

*with Scott Lookinland on rhythm guitar/vocals 

**with Adam & Allie from YMSB on guitar and fiddle 

Scotty portion:

https://gratefulutah.bandcamp.com/album/2022-05-27-the-jubilee-legend-valley-thornville-oh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This night was my favorite because of Scottie....my great friend. Having toured with his Uncle Todd back in the day with the GD and had seen numerous shows with his Dad as well, this was the cherry on top. I love him and his family and it made my year!

Most know that I go out swinging the first nights anyway and yes sir, a good night to do it.  Thanks to DSO and all who made this 9th Jubilee one of the best yet!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Weather Command said:

This night was my favorite because of Scottie....my great friend. Having toured with his Uncle Todd back in the day with the GD and had seen numerous shows with his Dad as well, this was the cherry on top. I love him and his family and it made my year!

Most know that I go out swinging the first nights anyway and yes sir, a good night to do it.  Thanks to DSO and all who made this 9th Jubilee one of the best yet!

i think the neighbors moonshine got to me during night 1. 1st time I’ve puked at a show since 95 at the pyramid in Memphis at 23yrs old(not the last time I puked, but last time puked at a show). Got overheated and boom. It sort of drained me Saturday as well. By Sunday I was alive and kicking again. I did get up front to watch Scott Friday and by d/s I was on one of those comfy couches in VIP enjoying the rest of the show. We discovered that the VIp deck got abandoned by set 2 so that was the dance spot for me Saturday night and for a few of us on Sunday. We had a 20’x20’ area for 5 of us on Sunday on nice wood vs the freaking rocks. The VIP deck is a clutch spot. Great sound and tons of room once the chairs are gone. 

• Forum MVP
15 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Maybe you had too much, too fast….

thats what they said Friday but on Saturday they said too much of everything is just enough so I’m confused. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • LMAO 1