I Know You Rider

Good Lovin'

Me And My Uncle

Monkey And The Engineer

Dark Star

St. Stephen

The Eleven

Turn On Your Love Light

E: The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)

There's the Mason's Children, wow what a setlist

Yes, it has been a while since they last played this chestnut, and I can imagine the smiles on many a face last night. Such a varied set of tunes, covering a substantial chunk of the Dead's repertoire for 1970. Maybe, oh maybe we will get at an audience recording of this on archive, or, even better, a nugs down the line.

• Forum MVP

I mean, I listened to the real thing in the past week or two.  I need some of this in my life.  Now, if the numbers are right, I have to wait another tour or two to even have a chance.  I hope they play more early sets on this tour.  

Yes I'm starting to whine.

• Forum MVP

could you imagine.....Hearing monkey----------being all giggles and happy about the tune, and than bam.............fucking Dark Star.........Yea,   there are no degrees to describe that change up.  

Glad whom ever went got to see some of that glory!!!!

Everything in that set list makes me want to do some weird things, but just getting a Cosmic, and High Time in the same night.  

I am just shaking my head right now!!!    If I found DSO years ago, my life would be so different right now.  

Been playing lottery once a week now, in hopes of not getting struck by lighting on two different days in the same place, but that one day I can just take off, and see it all, for as long as I can keep up!!!

Thanks DSO, please save us some of the magic for JITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

A big hug and safe travels for you Heads seeing these winter shows!!  Please be safe on the roads, and may your pockets stay full your knees healthy, and your hearts always warm:}!!!!

Yea  a big WOW----------

MC-------I feel bad you missed this one.  

During the first set several times I heard idiots from different directions yelling things like "play a song!" during jams which soured my mood a bit. Why do people like that waste their time on live Dead music when they can stay home and listen to the albums? Anyway, despite the weird vibes where I was stationed and the fact that I'm not as into this era of Dead as I used to be and am maybe a little burnt on some of these songs I did experience many many moments of bliss and severe enjoyment at this show so it was worth seeing. I will continue to see DSO here as long as I remain. Next year I hope to do Minneapolis, Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago assuming they continue this path.  :)

Archived