2016 Winter Tour....

Tea

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

1 week. Cant wait

You doing Louisville?? I'd like to do it but getting back late Sunday from Carolina and don't think I'd have the urge to wake up Monday and hop back in a car. I'd expect lots of dance room.

• Forum MVP

I think so too. But i hope they have a good crowd to bring them back around. Lexington has a grateful Monday that they cancelled so the usual crowd could come to DSO. Have never been to mercury ballroom. Id assume its smaller than indy by quite a bit though.

• Forum MVP

It ain't the weekend so you'll probably be good, may even save a ticketmaster fee. And if not, they'll get to experience the miracle ticket sensation

My stress level can't handle the worry at this point in my life. Gotta book in advance for peace of mind.

• Forum MVP

Looking forward to a nice little run.weather looks a little iffy midweek but great for the weekend. Will be fun to see folks I haven't seen in awhile and hopefully meet some for the first time. I'm easy to spot, just look for the middle age guy with graying hair and a little too much gut

Seems like there's always snow on the ground when DSO plays the Pageant. Snowed about 5-inches early this morning in St. Louis. Funny story from a DSO show at the Pageant a few years ago with snow on the ground. I was leaving the Pageant on my way to the car in the lot behind the venue when I overheard a kid say to other kid "Don't eat that snow. That's city snow." lol

Archived