Lazy lightning supplication

So many roads

Greatest story

Touch

Blow Away

Women Smarter

Help Slip

Drums

Space (imagine theme. I didn't pick up in it at the show but I agree with rude)

Corrina

Slip

Franklins

Visions

Truckin

Mighty Quinn

• Forum MVP

Electives make me so horny! Especially those that contain Help > Slip sandwiches and Visions.

Looks like an 80's-90's tilt, was the Good Lovin Eaton or Barraco?

Rest up folks - it's gonna be a silky, silky crazy, crazy-nite, crazy-nite! Another Elective? A stream would be really nice.

Go get it tonight - be safe! Happy New year! Good riddance to 2016 - Keep the ones you love close and Let-It-Shine in 2017 :)

The first set was flowing and very engaging. The loser was especially intense. The so many roads was quite delicate.

The second set took a long time to get going. Touch of grey women into blow away was good not great. Then help slip drums was just a prelude to the nice post drums set. Corrina was not the hottest one dark star has done. Overall a good not great show. Jeff was not as hot as usual. That's my opinion. They sort of saved it up for tonight. 

Elective

Shakedown Street (18 min)
Beat it on Down the Line
Loser

All Over Now
Good Lovin
Loose Lucy

Pride of Cucamonga 
Lazy Lightning > Supplication
So Many Roads
Greatest Story Ever Told

Touch of Grey

Man Smart Woman Smarter
Blow Away
Help On The Way > Slipknot 

Drumz
Space

Imagine (instrumental, coming out of Space)
Corrina
Slipknot > Franklin's Tower

Visions of Johanna
Truckin'

Mighty Quinn 

• Forum MVP

Trucking - ha! Two slipknots... a good hanging by the sound and look of it. Imagine is a sweet touch. I never have seen Corrina- out of the game by then. I bet it was good fun, nonetheless. Those slipknots closed in on some nice tunes.

Wonder what Skip will sing tonight ?

Shaping up for a Hammond organ kind of night for you lucky cats and dogs. Get your face stolen right off your head.

Happy Nee Year filled with peace, unconditional love, freedom and joy wished for you all!

• Forum MVP

"Shaping up for a Hammond organ kind of night for you lucky cats and dogs. Get your face stolen right off your head."

That's what I'm thinking, too PG.

I would guess another elective for tonight with some very thick and goopy old school.

Whatever goes down--sure to be a damn good time

Happy new year everyone,

Nothing like a 18 minute sugaree(Hartford 77) on the way into work tonight.

Last night looked like a grate show and I'm sure tonight will be even better. Wish I could be out there with you and not working. HAVE A GRATE NIGHT ALL!!

I haven't been blessed with a Baracco take on good lovin, someday! The setlists & commentary I read here bring a smile every time... Happy New Year all! Keep on with all great things that you've had going & cheers to even more amazing moments to come... Wish everyone health & happiness... & lots of dancin' & romancin' <3

• Forum MVP

That 2nd set was sooo sick. Best slipknot ever. Got my 1st cortina. I mean the slipknot was slip>d/ imagine space> imagine full band instrumental> corrina> slip. Yowsers.

Rude, how did you like Corrina a la DSO? I have to say it's one of my favorite dancing tunes, as I was reminded last month at the 9:30 Club.

That Shakedown was a great opener and Barracos Good Lovin was absolutely filthy.  Entire 2nd set was huge, gotta admit I didn't catch that was Imagine as it was being played, don't think I was the only one either but good ear Rude. And thanks for the hospitality Rick.

• Forum MVP

Corinna may have been the highlight of the week. Silver fox says it was the only time I broke out new original moves instead of the same old moves. I think he is crazy but i appreciate he noticed something new haha

Archived