Random thoughts and randomness in general

Rude

• Forum MVP
23 hours ago, 2muchfun said:

My experience with that is there is a good chance they may rebel against you.

he may but once he can walk he’s gonna be stuck doing shows with us all summer lol. I had no choice when my parents took us to the lake every weekend. I enjoy boating still lol. Hope he’s like dead ducks sons and are writing down setlists and like to see shows with their dad. 

• Like (+1) 3

• Forum MVP

So, I’m doing my work, spreading mulch at this house in Rock Hall, woman walks by, walking her dog. Asks me ‘are you the guy with the BOXRAIN?’ (My license plate) turns out she started seeing the dead in the sixties, first show in Baltimore. So I was like, ‘oh, you saw Pigpen? ‘ a warm smile and an ‘oh, yea!’  

• Like (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Hollering....CDC is bunch of buffoons.

Been seeing live music indoors at bars for 3 months now with no mask or capacity limits. This was pre vax and no outbreaks occurred. Just have to stay north of the Ohio River and East of Wabash.

Price of Chinese knockoff CDC vax cards just went up!
Be interested in seeing what Home Depot, Walmart, Legend Valley, Soldier Field lot, etc...do. 

• Forum MVP

Why would you mention “Chinese” knockoff vax cards. There’s a thing called photoshop. Why would anyone need China to print out a card on your printer? Awww. Just following the lead of the orange turd I guess with his demonization of the Chinese people. I just hope mei doesn’t face any violence because of the continual negative Chinese references. 

• Forum MVP
8 hours ago, 2muchfun said:

Hollering....CDC is bunch of buffoons.

Recent CDC buffoonary:  when they said mask are no longer needed outdoors when not in crowds, they cited a stat that "less than 10% of transmission occurs outdoors."

Ok, so that's technically correct, but it's like saying "less than 10,000 people a year get bitten by sharks" when the actual number is 100. So yeah, that's true, the correct number is less than 10,000.

As for Covid transmission, the best scientific estimate is about 0.1% occurs outdoors. Well sure, that's less than 10%, but please quote actual statistics! People are confused enough already.

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

Lanaghs Pub, Lexington,KY 5/16/21 Lee Owen "Grateful Sunday" trio

Set one:
Bertha, Minglewood, Candyman, Me and My Uncle>Big River, Cassidy, Brown Eyed Women, Queen Jane, Dire Wolf, Little Red Rooster, Music Never Stopped.

Set two:

Sugar Magnolia>Scarlet Begonias, Friend of the Devil, Box of Rain, Throwin stones, Not fade away, Stella Blue. Encores: Mighty quinn, Morning Dew

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
8 minutes ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

Lanaghs Pub, Lexington,KY 5/16/21 Lee Owen "Grateful Sunday" trio

Set one:
Bertha, Minglewood, Candyman, Me and My Uncle>Big River, Cassidy, Brown Eyed Women, Queen Jane, Dire Wolf, Little Red Rooster, Music Never Stopped.

Set two:

Sugar Magnolia>Scarlet Begonias, Friend of the Devil, Box of Rain, Throwin stones, Not fade away, Stella Blue. Encores: Mighty quinn, Morning Dew

Quite the weekend for you...Pair of Box and Scarlets

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

It blows me away when some one asks "what do you want me to do to, to do for you, to see you through?" Ive seen Hunter open a six song set, on his knees begging Box of Rain to all of us.  Lee hit home with this last night bringing out tears of gratitude and thankfulness that we all love and care for each other in this world of grateful dead, regardless of the band thats laying down the music

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

It blows me away when some one asks "what do you want me to do to, to do for you for you, to see you through?" Ive seen Hunter open a six song set, on his knees begging Box of Rain to all of us.  Lee hit home with this last night bringing out tears of gratitude and thankfulness that we all love and care for each other in this world of grateful dead, regardless of the band thats laying down the music

Sorry I missed you-its the first sunday I've missed since the comeback. I got my first cold in a year, and it laid me low

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
6 hours ago, Ammagamalin Crew said:

It blows me away when some one asks "what do you want me to do to, to do for you for you, to see you through?" Ive seen Hunter open a six song set, on his knees begging Box of Rain to all of us.  Lee hit home with this last night bringing out tears of gratitude and thankfulness that we all love and care for each other in this world of grateful dead, regardless of the band thats laying down the music

❤️🔥..... 💞

Be gentle with yourself. Best advice I ever heard. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

So, I was cutting through town on my way home tonight and I saw they were having a car show. I parked and checked out the cars. There was a VW bus among the vehicles that owners were showing off. I asked the owner ‘so, no Grateful Dead stickers?’ She replied, ‘no, but I did find a Grateful Dead cassette tape in a secret stash spot under the driver’s seat.’ 

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I’d see a lot of bands if they played more than 1 hour shows and had garbage bands from their label opening and wasting everyone’s patience. I’d like to see GnR. Yes They only have 1 hour of material but I’d go full on misogynistic for a bit. Wake up late, honey put on your clothes and take your credit card to the liquor store. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...