SUSSEX COUNTY LIVE DRIVE-IN - 4/30/21

• Forum MVP

I could see us making this. Planning shows is tough right now. My mom situation is worsening. If I go to the East Coast and do things other than visit with mom especially go see music, my other siblings and family members have feelings about it. And maybe they should. I have feelings about it to that’s why I need this music to carry me through. I will most likely see you there but can’t commit right now. 

• Like (+1) 2
On 3/12/2021 at 1:56 PM, Mason's Child said:

I could see us making this. Planning shows is tough right now. My mom situation is worsening. If I go to the East Coast and do things other than visit with mom especially go see music, my other siblings and family members have feelings about it. And maybe they should. I have feelings about it to that’s why I need this music to carry me through. I will most likely see you there but can’t commit right now. 

Please tell your mom I'm thinking about her buddy...She was so kind to me and Mea when we stayed at her house in OC...thinking about you as well pal! Love you my brother!

I just heard from a kid that it is going to be broadcast to radio, but won't be amplified. We were stoked to see DSO again, but if you can't feel it in your body what's the point. 

Please tell me that they will be LOUD or when they are going to play with amps.

Figures some states would pull this shit.

Toodle-Loo

7 hours ago, jerryjudy said:

I just heard from a kid that it is going to be broadcast to radio, but won't be amplified. We were stoked to see DSO again, but if you can't feel it in your body what's the point. 

Please tell me that they will be LOUD or when they are going to play with amps.

Figures some states would pull this shit.

Toodle-Loo

It’s mentioned in a couple places on the website that the music will be broadcast through a festival PA, as well as though an FM signal for those who want to stay in their cars. I checked before I got tickets, but you got me nervous! I saw a couple FM broadcast shows last fall, and they were tough to enjoy. The PA drive in shows I saw were awesome and loud, and these will be too. https://www.sussexcountylive.com/information

Hope your right Hardpan, I used to wear earplugs to shows to save my hearing and at 60 I really want it loud. Loud enough to feel and rock our bodies, and the radio isn't gonna do it for me.

Does the Band or their management have anything to offer to aswage our fears ?

At this point is would seem to risky to pay for one night, let alone the two night stand we were planning only to suffer severe disappointment.

They've been taking away our Freedom of association, travel and speech over the past 30-40 years in order to destroy our Cognitive Liberty. Keep the government out of our bodies.

Vote Casey Hardison for President in 2024

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...