DSO Forums

Taper Ron

I will be doing a Major upgrade to the forums, I had hoped to have it done by now, but the the "Best laid plans of mice and men....."

It will require that I take the forums offline for several days.  I am nearly ready, hopefully  the week of Jan 8.  I will give you notice several days ahead of time.

• Forum MVP

How exciting your efforts are close to fruition. I also echo the gratitude for your dedication to this community. I treasure the fantastic people I have met via this board that emulate what the Grateful Dead community is about. All the best Ron and excited to see the board roll out. Happy 2017 !!

• Forum MVP

everybody cross their fingers. i'm at a crossroad (business) where if some things go right next 30 days i'll finally be able to give (yeah I know its been 10 years) the forum its ($$$) due.

You already keep us honest. What more could we ask ;). Plus you've become a teddy bear lately, downgraded from post apocalyptic, hungry, mutated radioactive brown bear.

I will take the Forums offline Sunday morning (1/15) I will bring back online as soon as I can but there are a number of changes I need to do in addition to the upgrade.  I will have Invision support do the upgrade   There are some changes I will have to do before the upgrade and more that can't be done till after.

Thank You all for your patience!  :grouphug: 

everybody cross their fingers. i'm at a crossroad (business) where if some things go right next 30 days i'll finally be able to give (yeah I know its been 10 years) the forum its ($$$) due.

You already keep us honest. What more could we ask ;). Plus you've become a teddy bear lately, downgraded from post apocalyptic, hungry, mutated radioactive brown bear.

the truth will set u free.  although my (atheist) truths are different than Mason's

i'm going to try to meet some forumites over the next couple of years.  the problem is I don't get more than 30 miles from GWB often.  I respect your (not that you insinuated I don't) religion - all religions (although the Muslims are coming under suspicion. they need to do more about isis) actually.

Archived