Rocky Mountain GD review 1/14/21-1/17/21 Cervantes, Denver

• Forum MVP
On 1/6/2021 at 12:13 AM, NorthEast said:

Shows have been postponed until Feb 25-28! Super easy re scheduling flights. I guess that's another reason to be grateful during these times with covid taking over. No hassle at all with JetBlue, and I rescheduled (now twice) with the credit from cancelled shows last March in NC! 

I'll also have the chance, as an RN, to be fully vaccinated with both doses by these new dates... If I am brave enough.

Stay safe everyone and I hope everyone who could make it next week, can make the new dates happen! 

✌❤💙

I tried to add the screenshot of the update but file too large. Check the cervantes page for info. 

https://cervantesmasterpiece.com/

Thanks for the update Miss Panda...

I was just about to post and see if anyone knew about a stream for next week...

Well...let’s hope for a smooth ride in February...!

• Forum MVP

I heard there were some Dso shows that we’re gonna be announced for April and May. Assuming down south. 

we are looking at seeing the stolen faces April 1 in Birmingham at the outdoor brewery that Dso did several shows. They aren’t one of my top dead tributes but it’s a short drive and a fun venue. 

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

They were about to play that cave in Tennessee (?) right before lockdown hit. It would be nice to see that come to fruition. Yea, that needs to happen 

Of all the shows I had tix for, DSO at the cave was the one that hurt the most having to miss. 
The cave i think now has an amphitheater outside and is doing some socially distanced outdoor shows where you do the 2-4-6 person pods. I’d love it that were a thing this spring

• Like (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
20 hours ago, Mason's Child said:

Postponed again. 

rescheduled to 4/8-4/11. By then some outdoor stuff is gonna start, not in Colorado prob but elsewhere. I mean you could do outdoor in Denver in April. Could be 70 and sunny. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

Streamed Thur and Fri and attended Sat & Sun early.

These were dancing sprints from first note to last. Got my dancing fix I was surely jonesing for. Seeing JK with RE and Barraco...had one of those flashes...

Glad they kissed and made up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
36 minutes ago, 2muchfun said:

Streamed Thur and Fri and attended Sat & Sun early.

These were dancing sprints from first note to last. Got my dancing fix I was surely jonesing for. Seeing JK with RE and Barraco...had one of those flashes...

Glad they kissed and made up.

Time has a way of healing......ain't no time to hate 🥰

• Like (+1) 2