Fall Tour Dates

sonomajon

• Forum MVP

U all are sure positive? Fall tour in California. Always thought GD played out west and toured the east. Hope to see more venues appear before a long hiatus to Jamaica!! Can't complain to much. Stated last year that DSO should make a 2-3 day festival at Pocahontas:)!!!

• Forum MVP

U all are sure positive? Fall tour in California. Always thought GD played out west and toured the east. Hope to see more venues appear before a long hiatus to Jamaica!! Can't complain to much. Stated last year that DSO should make a 2-3 day festival at Pocahontas:)!!!

Thanks for getting us that fest sunny.  That Aug 1-3 run and the 2 black mountain shows will be the last tourning I do until Winter Tour :/. Too poor to fly east again for the 3rd time in a year for shows lol.  Maybe someone should plot the best city in the US to maximize my show going potential.  Im guessing somewhere southwest of new york.

• Forum MVP

Probably skip Redding and Socal shows but the rest of Cali is on the radar. Easy 6....anymore and recovery becomes an issue. Woohoo! Some shows in the dirty south to keep my cup full until then.

• Forum MVP

Midwest won't come until winter tour in jan/feb. Cosmic New Years Midwest?? I like the ring of that. Maybe key west. Even better. Toss a tent on the beach for New Years.

I'm sure it will be announced soon anyways, but here is a decent chunk of it for all you enthusiasts

Nov. 12th (Wednesday) Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

Nov. 13th (Thursday)  Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, ON

Nov. 17th (Monday) State Theatre, Ithaca, NY

Nov. 19th (Wednesday) Morristown Community Theatre, Morristown, NJ

Nov. 20th (Thursday) Mid Hudson Civic Center, Poughkeepsie, NY

Nov. 21st (Friday) Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel Providence, RI

Nov. 22nd (Saturday) Oakdale Theatre, Wallingford, CT

Nov. 24th (Monday) Higher Ground Ballroom, South Burlington, VT

Nov. 25th (Tuesday) Higher Ground Ballroom, South Burlington, VT

Nov. 26th (Wednesday) Penn's Peak, Jim Thorpe, PA

Nov. 28th (Friday) Best Buy Theater, NYC

Nov. 29th (Saturday) Best Buy Theater, NYC

Dec. 2nd (Tuesday) Paramount Theatre, Rutland, VT

Dec. 4th (Thursday) State Theatre, Portland, ME

Dec. 5th (Friday) Calvin Theater, Northampton, MA

Dec. 6th (Saturday) Lowell Memorial Auditorium, Lowell, MA

I might not do any of this tour, although I do have my eyes on Morristown through Wallingford, but it's too hard to say right now. Really just excited to catch some shows the next three weekends starting tomorrow!

This Fall East makes me kind of wonder what the New Years run will be this time round.

Archived