Now Listening...

You Are Here

• Forum MVP

Garcia Live Volume 1. March 1, 1980

would house cleaning be possible without music?

What is house cleaning?  Oh.  That thing you do if you just met a new girl who you want to impress.  Gotcha.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3/27/88

Perhaps it's the unfortunate circumstances surrounding the BFD, but To Lay Me Down was emotional... :(

OTOH, Bobby's reading of Thin Man is, well, you know! JEP!!

https://archive.org/details/gd1988-03-27.sbd.jerugim.braverman.fix-406.3383.shnf

:dsorocks::crewrocks::headbang:

Edit: To clarify, two Boston Firefighters lost their lives yesterday in a hellish blaze fueled by high winds...

Bless all first responders...

Really have been digging the Garcia Saunders stuff lately. It's not really JGB, it is something different. I think it is spectacular music. It's got a cool jazz groove and Jerry is relentless as he ever was in his early years. The unfamiliarity of the songs makes it a real nice change up. Always looking for more to listen to. It never really ends.

• Forum MVP

Today in GD History:  4/8/72! 

The Dark Star > MLB Jam > Sugar Mags > Caution  E: OMSN

This remains one of my favorite passages ever!  That Caution was thrown to the wind and got falt.out.nailed!  So good.....

Tea, I've told you this before and I'll tell you again, you have excellent tastes in the dead. One of the best hour long jam segments the dead put out there. Definitely my favorite Caution and that Dark Star is easily in my top 5. Every second is just pure glory!

Archived