East coast tour roll call

found

• Forum MVP

Penns Peak is 'the' destination - fo sho!

Tomorrow the next leg begins - tour openers have been and will continue to be: Sparkling! Everyone going will be soooo glad they did....

• Forum MVP

This is not spring tour but has anyone seen that ae stage venue in Pittsburgh. OMG that venue is amazing. Combo indoor/outdoor venue right on the river and next to either the football stadium.

• Forum MVP

Tea is about to tell the Mrs he's doing the August 3-show VA run in addition to Asheville. She just wants him to be happy and have fun so it's gonna be green lighted as sure as your born.

• Forum MVP

Hey Cosmic! That's a nice little run you have there. That should fill you up pretty well!

Hey Rude > No reason to think that the VA shows won't be the stops of the summer. Something about Pocahontas tells me that those will be the 2 not to miss. Unfortunately, the weekend before that run I'll just be getting back from a 2-week National Lampoon Vacation and then needing to go to Blk Mountain the following weekend. Sure I could say fuck it and go to it all but the toll would be heavier than I can lift.

Found > I didn't know you were an EPL soccer hooligan! Nice. I'm sure you have a good reason for passing on Jubilee although I'm bummed it's not in the cards. Tough to tell when our paths will cross unless you make it south of the Mason-Dixon. Also not sure why you want to get schnockered with me anyway - I'm kind of a loser and would likely crimp your considerable style.

If I could hit 1 show between now and summer it would be Penns Peak!

• Advisory Board

Wish I could make it to the Jubilee, but I can't... My soon to be wife just told me that I should go and have fun, but I really can't afford to do so... Plus getting all my camping gear out there would probably cost me a fortune in checked luggage

Archived