Anyone having Posting Issues?

Tea

• Forum MVP

Paging Tech Support....

I used to be able to access a toolbar to paste links, images and the like - it went poof on me somehow. Also, quote function doesn't work at all on IE 11. Mobile site works ok.

Is it just me? The answer is usually yes in my world.....

• Forum MVP

For past several months have had (1) no quote function, (2) no ability to edit post when hitting "more reply options", (3) the need to post from the "more reply options" screen nonetheless because simply hitting "post" does nothing, and (4) all paragraph breaks disappear on actual post. No a positive note, spellcheck, which was missing forever, is back. I use Firefox.

• Forum MVP

Understood, Ron. I have reduced functionality (not just with my tech, but that's another story) too.

As always, thanks for all you do. You're the heart and soul of this place, and are a big reason why many of us are still here after all these years.

• Forum MVP

Would have fixed it sooner, but since I haven't been posting for awhile didn't realize,

:lala:

Let's test this out.....

quote function:  check

paragraph break:  check

able to edit on the "more reply options": check

Good work, Ron.  To commemorate such effort, I just found and used the DONATE button (main forum page), and the rest of you should also.

• Forum MVP

Thanks Ron!!!

I did just notice that for the 1st time in months, I got an email notification that I got a PM. I rarely look at my pms unless I get an email so that's awesome that the email feature has returned.

And yes John I actually donated yesterday after another forum guy told me that he donated too. It wasn't a lot, but I'm sure everything helps :)

• Forum MVP

Would have fixed it sooner, but since I haven't been posting for awhile didn't realize,

:lala:

Let's test this out.....

quote function:  check

paragraph break:  check

able to edit on the "more reply options": check

Good work, Ron.  To commemorate such effort, I just found and used the DONATE button (main forum page), and the rest of you should also.

I agree, offered my 50 yesterday!! This place has always been cheaper than therapist, and has proven more useful long term!!!

Archived