Jubilee 2015

Dead duck

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

you can always refer to the Clint Eastwood Gauntlet method in regards to dealing with the line and entrance into the Jubilee...

I myself just got back from the scrap metal recycle center .... got the blow torch warming up ..... nothing like a little extra protection on the RV ..

• Forum MVP

you can always refer to the Clint Eastwood Gauntlet method in regards to dealing with the line and entrance into the Jubilee...

I myself just got back from the scrap metal recycle center .... got the blow torch warming up ..... nothing like a little extra protection on the RV ..

If u are talking making a mad max type RV, that would solve the fence issue.

Hope the weather is like last year. Beautiful, crisp and near perfect temps. I'm still scarred from the Hurricane downpours of Jubilee #1. Saw pictures of a new bar type construction going on at Legend Valley too...but it looked to me like it was going behind the stage perhaps for bands and road crew. Not sure if that's true, the picture didn't leave a lot of location details.

• Forum MVP

They gonna have a show down there with the lights and the people. Noise

Do u just imitate his speech or should we beware of roofies.

Also did u notice it said beer vendors will be there.

• Forum MVP

JGB then DSO 1st night. No rest for the weary. Better start hitting that treadmill. Not a fan of that part of the lineup as there's no pre-DSO break time and I'm pretty anal about my pre show routines. A period of meditation b4 a show always gets me right for the night. Crash and burn scenarios have been my calling card at times.

• Forum MVP

May is finally here - gettin stoked for Jubilee!!

So? 

So what?

So....Let's DANCE!!!!

giphy.gif

"We're all gonna get Laid!"

Ok, maybe not me - its ok tho.

Archived