Jubilee 2015

Dead duck

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Anyone getting in the area Thursday, we are playing disc golf at a course near buckeye if you wanna join. Will prob play around 6. I'm going minimalistic but will have a few extra discs I can lend out if if u don't have any.

• Forum MVP

sounds like fun. I went to a festival one time...wakarusa I believe...and there was a disc golf course. There was lots of high grass, though, and many ticks. Not ideal.

Went to langarado one year, probably 2005, and there was a festival sponsored disc golf doubles tournament. Pretty fun except for throwing most of my bag into the lake. oops.

Ugh. 

Have fun. That i'm not going is starting to sink in now. I wish it was some other weekend, not memorial day weekend. So expensive to fly.  Anyways, at least we have some good local events going on out here this weekend.

• Forum MVP

This'll be one of the longer workdays

I'm cutting my work day short....finalise an order for a whole lot of valves for the Bd tank and an important safety meeting...hope to be on the road by noon.

Tea, I don't know where you are but I'm  headed north from Georgia. Look for me at where ever we stop for dinner....I'll be out of touch...no web connection on the road . 770 548 1984

Peace and Love and Safe Travels,

Doc

• Forum MVP

This'll be one of the longer workdays

I'm cutting my work day short....finalise an order for a whole lot of valves for the Bd tank and an important safety meeting...hope to be on the road by noon.

Tea, I don't know where you are but I'm  headed north from Georgia. Look for me at where ever we stop for dinner....I'll be out of touch...no web connection on the road . 770 548 1984

Just sent you a PM Doc :)

This'll be one of the longer workdays - well....since this time last year.

then I'll be a headlight, northbound.

Safe travels to everyone

Oh man tell me about it, I work 3-11 tonight, it will feel like 24 hours... Good thing is I live between Dayton and Cinci, leaving at 7:00AM, be there when the gates open! Id love to meet some of the people on the forum to put a face to the posts! I'll be wearing my "grateful red" shirt of Mr. Redlegs as a dancing bear lol Have a safe trip and have a great time!

• Forum MVP

Arrived yesterday at 7pm. .. I got the RV parked across the street ... 1st in line at the Jubilee. ... do I win a prize ? ... it is now 7am ... Gary RV next to me .. about 20 cars arrived overnight ... gate they say will open at 10am to start lining us up .. 12pm let us in

• Forum MVP

Sadly out of the 20 or so cars here ... already I have spotted 3 dogs ...

Dammit!!!!! What responsible pet owners - I'm sure the dogs will have a blast while their dense ass owners go see some music. Let's just hope they get negged at the gate and if not, that nobody gets the bright idea to put a dog in the car with the window cracked

A dog is not a freaking accessory. Have a little respect for the dog and for the rule not to bring him.

• Forum MVP

06/17/76 Capitol Theater - Passaic, NJ

Cold Rain 
Big River
They Love Each Other
Cassidy
Tennessee Jed
LL Rain
Row Jimmy
Music Never Stopped
Scarlet Begonias
Promised