Jubilee 2015

Dead duck

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

50 no's and a yes is still a yes.

Disclaimer: I am not an advocate of rape ever under any circumstances....period.

Get that on your resume - stat!  There - fixed that for ya.

• Forum MVP

Lost my context - sorry.

Those convicted of larceny will be subject to "jubilee justice." While the word 'rape' is just about the worst thing I can think of, the offenders will get mercilessly violated with a tent-pole.

• Forum MVP

I would protect a thief from rape. Rape is not even second to murder..it's rape and murder...why cause when ur dead u don't have to live the rest of your life in fear of the ultimate personal violation!!! Rape is the worst of all humanity. Water boarding, as a friend in Vegas thought ok...seems appropriate. But I add. Make the water used to contain a solid 200 MG of lady lucy:)!!! Make the fucker work.throug his behavior on a very in depth mental exploration. Hippie justice if I ever thought of it!!!

I would protect a thief from rape. Rape is not even second to murder..it's rape and murder...why cause when ur dead u don't have to live the rest of your life in fear of the ultimate personal violation!!! Rape is the worst of all humanity. Water boarding, as a friend in Vegas thought ok...seems appropriate. But I add. Make the water used to contain a solid 200 MG of lady lucy:)!!! Make the fucker work.throug his behavior on a very in depth mental exploration. Hippie justice if I ever thought of it!!!

• Forum MVP

Thanks Doc.

Huh?  I just woke up. What happen? Did I do something ?

Peace and Love,

Doc

You'll always be Doc around these parts :).  I'm not a Dr. - but I play one on TV.  Poetry Girl asked for some MLB relief and I was happy to offer a perscription. 

If anyone needs another treatment, this MLBJ has always been considered the standard-bearer: 

https://archive.org/details/gd74-06-28.moore.weiner.gdADT18.16038.sbeok.shnf

It clocks in at a cool 28 minutes and is a wonderful treatment option for a wide variety of maladies :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

The planets are heading towards alignment.

I need a bigger rig. Big plans / small sedan.

Time to tell the woman "I'm taking the Tahoe!!!!!"

Funny. My better half assumes there will be some Bacchanallian orgy or calf-birthing in the backseat. She likes her leather clean and worries that I'll use the Tahoe as a shag-wagon opium den. Those of you that have seen my face no that the shaggin wagon is not gonna happen - marital vows notwithstanding.

I'll just have to cram all my crap into my Fusion and hope that I don't need to stop suddenly.

First time posting and attending the Jubilee. Can someone bless my lady and I with a tip for arrival? Plan to arrive near the opening of gates but unfamiliar with a common place to layover. The DSJ site seems pretty strict about lines forming. Any advice would be appreciated.

Awesome forum btw, Digging the love for an intimate fest with great acts!

• Forum MVP

First time posting and attending the Jubilee. Can someone bless my lady and I with a tip for arrival? Plan to arrive near the opening of gates but unfamiliar with a common place to layover. The DSJ site seems pretty strict about lines forming. Any advice would be appreciated.

Awesome forum btw, Digging the love for an intimate fest with great acts!

There's a KOA about 1-2 miles from the gate.

Archived