Jubilee 2015

Dead duck

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

You know that quary lake has another strange little animal but they didn't bother anyone.....fresh water jellyfish.  I didn't beleive it either until I saw them  and latter did some internet research. The ones that were shown to me were small...only about half an inch.  Theres talk that the parents are about ten feet and live just beyoun the diving rocks.

Peace and Love for all Kind

Doc

• Forum MVP

Bummer you can't buy tix for Saturday / Sunday and/or just Sunday at a reduced price ..

I got 5 people, 2 of my brothers and 3 co-workers (2 hot young teacher girls), who can only come for Sunday ..

but none of them will pay full price for one day and night ...

What gives DSO ??

• Forum MVP

I thought that on Sunday they sell a discounted ticket but don't advertise it?? I could have sworn people came Sunday for like 60-80 bucks?

• Forum MVP

I think Saturday was zero discount as many don't get there til then. U prob should try to get in touch with someone connected to find out for sure.

We asked last year and it was full price no matter when you arrived. Daily tickets would be great as my wife can't get off work Fri and Sat but could join me late Saturday night and Sunday. But not for the full ticket price.

So this worked a couple of Jubilees ago so I wanna try it again although its a late push....I vote for another late 60s show

..elective or original makes no difference although the 69 ark show makes me smile. well even if I can't get this train rolling I would grately take an alligator and caution ..thanks ;)

Archived