Jubilee 2015

Dead duck

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I'm partial to the one that opens He was a friend of mine. Mostly because of the opener. It's all fantastic. So I'll go 3rd night 4/23/69. If they play it, I will just melt. I will be incapable of speech by 2nd set and for quite a bit after the show. So don't try me.

For the first time, I won't be able to make it until Sunday for the Jubilee this year. I'm bummed, but things happen. I will say that the last night of the Jubilee has been consistently strong for DSO, so I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I will make it in time hear Matt's set at 11:30. 

• Forum MVP

It would be one drummer and with that huge stage, I doubt one drummer at the Jubilee but I really really want to see DSO delve into April 71 and if it happens when I'm not there, I will be very sad. Jubilee would be perfect.

It would be one drummer and with that huge stage, I doubt one drummer at the Jubilee but I really really want to see DSO delve into April 71 and if it happens when I'm not there, I will be very sad. Jubilee would be perfect.

Yea the one drummer thing at jubilee would throw off a recreation of 69. But I'll take an elective 2 drummer late 60s style if u must. ;) please and thank you

• Forum MVP

Mickey's last show was 2-18-71. Dark Star> the first ever Wharf Rat> one of the most beautiful jams ever (entitled 'beautiful jam' on so many roads box set)>Dark Star>MAMU. otherwise an average show IMO

This is the time of year I cherish most! It's funny, after the Jubilee is over I always wish I could go back to the week before the Jubilee so I can relive the excitement of the buildup as well as the weekend all over again. We're getting real close everyone!! 

• Forum MVP

I just got excited today. It seemed so far off even last week. Work got busy, relatively, but now I can see the light at the end of the long tunnel.

• Forum MVP

are there any fellow musicians that will want to pick in the earl morning/late night or should my guitar and I fuck off?

also, let me know if there's anything I can bring (outside of my normal camping gear and beer) that would help any of you/all of us?

• Forum MVP

Wishing everyone well, it's gonna be a good one, I'll shoot for next year as this year I already committed to the John Hartford fest next weekend with some tour heads from the 80's. I look forward to a camping experience (with music) with all in this forum someday. Living in Cincinnati, I feel like a sinner for not going, went the ledges for years thinking it don't get better than that. I'm sure everyone here has figured out a way of making legend valley just as fun ,if not more, than NLRQ Bring on the lists...

Archived