Issues

Taper Ron

• Forum MVP

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

May your strength and will to get better carry you through the healing process, Ron. Know that we are thinking about and rooting for you, and hope things improve quickly for you after the surgery.

((((((((((((( RON ))))))))))))))

• Forum MVP

Ron,  my father had quadruple bypass in '89 and was in infinitely better shape for it.  Stomach cancer took him down 12 years later, but his heart was still in tip top shape. 

Let us know how things went when you can.

Peace,

John

• Forum MVP

Donate to the forum and you help Ron.

Hit the donate button. Yes....Now. Link is right under 'Board Videos' on non-mobile site.

It feels good give .. Do the right thing...Ron needs some help.

• Forum MVP

From Ron's brother:

Update on Taperrons surgery. He was in surgery of 6 hours. They grafted 4 arteries, they wanted to graft a fifth one but it was in to bad of shape. He is currently in ICU. He is in a lot of pain. His vitals look good. He has asked me to post updates on here and will do so.

The surgery went well, as far as I remember.  Things got a little frantic in ICU, my blood pressure dropped way low they were pumping all kinds of stuff into me and finally had to give me two more units of whole blood.  I have been going in and out of atrial fibrillation but seems they have it controlled with meds now.

I am in rehab now.  Not sure how long I will be here.  Not having one leg complicates matters!!!!.  Not supposed to lift anything over 10lbs and I used my arms to navigate in/out of bed, chair, toilet etc.

My computer access is pretty limited or would have updated sooner.

• Forum MVP

Thanks for the update Ron!  I hope the road to a full recovery has its fair share of express lanes for you.  We'll keep you in our hearts and minds as you battle back to the place you want to be :)

Archived