Random thoughts and randomness in general

Rude

• Forum MVP
On 12/2/2020 at 8:56 PM, Vic81 said:

Rude Send it overrrrrr. Bill asked benetti (the other announcer) if he’s ever been in a sonic boom and of course the guy said no. Then he asked if he’s ever been in a flesh eating beam of light. Classic

I was watching this while on the treadmill at the gym. It's difficult to do when laughing 

On 12/8/2020 at 12:19 AM, Rude said:

So the gf wants us to do this weekends run of the stolen faces in Huntsville al then Jackson MS this Friday and Saturday. Both indoor music venue shows. Shes like this is the last hurrah before popping out a baby 4 days later. I’m like you are freaking insane but I also have to love that I made her one of the most hardcore new heads out there. Of course I’m not doing it but she’s brought it up twice. She’s at the point where I have to help her get out of the car and help her turn over in bed and she wants us to do a 6 hour drive to see an average dead band and dance for 4 hours. She’s also mad that panic is too big to do any shows anytime soon. I think St Augustine every summer for panic will be on our rotation now b/c she digs the harder jams and Panic is a hard party to beat. Lawn with me changing diapers as she roams will be the likely scenario. I just wanted to get her to like doing some runs or maybe a tour here and there. Note she didn’t do jubilee 2015 b/c she said camping is gross. Now she wants 50 shows a year and really wants camping fests lol. Her tour mentality is on par with mango and Mc from years past. Do them all lol. I would have thrown chuck into that analogy but she’s more on the young side of it vs Chuck with the gold plated winnebagos, penthouses at circus circus and deluxe rooms at the Howard Johnson.  Well back to Netflix.....

Time to focus on the labor Playlist. My wife was in labor for 28 hours with our first,  so make sure you're prepared in case. Good luck and congratulations 

• Forum MVP

Here is a link to an article that some of us might be interested in reading. It is mostly about the sac player, Clarence Clemons, but contains information about the Grateful Dead from a non deadhead view point.

https://www.psaudio.com/article/when-jerry-and-the-big-man-almost-busted-this-city-in-half/

• Thanks (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

JBL 4350 speakers with added Altec horns.  "He built a dedicated listening room within the warehouse of his import-export business, where he stores his large collection of profession reel to reel tape machines and master tapes. He goes to the listening room daily to tinker with his toys. Wilson has to wear hearing aids in order to conduct conversations unless the surroundings are very quiet."

JBL 4350 speakers with added Altec horns.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
On 12/9/2020 at 7:54 PM, bs69 said:

I was watching this while on the treadmill at the gym. It's difficult to do when laughing 

Time to focus on the labor Playlist. My wife was in labor for 28 hours with our first,  so make sure you're prepared in case. Good luck and congratulations 

we had dead or Jerry band going the whole time. A nurse thought we were in to Jesus music because there was an I’ll be with thee and brothers and sisters in a row. Yes msmn. We are holy rollers. Just watch us dance and you will believe that. 

• Like (+1) 2

• Forum MVP
On 12/29/2020 at 10:15 AM, Rude said:

we had dead or Jerry band going the whole time. A nurse thought we were in to Jesus music because there was an I’ll be with thee and brothers and sisters in a row. Yes msmn. We are holy rollers. Just watch us dance and you will believe that. 

All you needed is to have The Maker follow that up and it wouldn't been a done deal on the Jesus freaks suspicion. Then follow that up with Loose Lucy to really confuse 'em.

Congratulations, man! That is if bringing another redneck into the world is a congratulatory offense. 🤪 🥂 :567:

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
17 hours ago, Island Bro said:

How did it go Rudy? You guys at home with your sweet little one now I assume? Any gender assignment we get to know of,,perhaps even a name?

Big congratulations to you and Meili!!!!!! 🔮🎊🎈💜💚🧡

we are doing well, lack of sleep aside. 

[url=https://ibb.co/jL4JF4D][img]https://i.ibb.co/jL4JF4D/3-AE47-ADD-9689-4-AA4-8-CEE-5793927-D558-D.png[/img][/url]

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
17 minutes ago, John A said:

All you needed is to have The Maker follow that up and it wouldn't been a done deal on the Jesus freaks suspicion. Then follow that up with Loose Lucy to really confuse 'em.

Congratulations, man! That is if bringing another redneck into the world is a congratulatory offense. 🤪 🥂 :567:

you are just mad that trump found out your plot to steal all of his electoral votes. He won 538 as everyone knows now. Chinese ballots, Chavez controlled voting machines, ghosts and ghouls voting, and 500k cheating dem poll workers who are all really good about keeping their mouths shut. I don’t even need to get into the 100k buses of illegals in California. They just found out that there are only 100 million people in America. How could there be 155 million votes cast if only 100 million Americans!!!!! Trump is the most admired man in America in a new poll. How could the most admired man not win the election. I’m sponsoring a bill to have that poll substitute for election results. Trump won 4 Nobel prizes as well and saved 4 million people with his tireless covid response as well.  

• Forum MVP

Don’t forget, he leads the world in trying to golf, also. Congrats on the new born child, Rude. Raising a child is the hardest thing you’ll ever do and the best thing you’ll ever do. My daughter is due on June 2nd. I’m looking forward to being a grandfather, especially, since I have looked like one for so long. 

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

My daughter is due on June 2nd.

I’m looking forward to being a grandfather, especially, since I have looked like one for so long. 

Brother, I’m glad you cleared up that first sentence with the second sentence. 😂😂😂😂😂

• LMAO 3

• Forum MVP

So the line isn’t trying to destroy our democracy with words but for his hoard to ransack the Capitol building sending hundreds of his enablers into hiding. I guess when you send your minions after your enablers the enablers jump ship. Or maybe they jumped ship because he was banned from Twitter and couldn’t attack them. It took Pence in hiding calling the generals to get the national guard as backup because Trump was still praising the mob. What a pathetic human and his brainwashed low IQ followers who can’t analyze truth from fiction. Pathetic. That mob was The Who’s who of white trash. Proud boys, kkk leaders and all the white nationalistic groups represented. Let’s not forget the QAnon idiots like the dude with the fur hat thing. Many are getting arrested now saying they didn’t know it was illegal. Very smart bunch. No winder he likes the poorly educated. He’s a stain on the country and destroyed his party who deserves it because they were afraid to stand up to him for 4 years. Good riddance. 

• Like (+1) 4

• Forum MVP

As a local businessman (Joe the Barber) in Wilmington, De., my father would meet with Joe Biden on occasion, to give him a pulse on the local community. This happened more so in the beginning of his career as a Senator. My sister knocked door to door for his first campaign. I have heard him speak about the importance of family to the point that his entire body was shaking when I was just a boy. What you see is what you get with Joe Biden. How he speaks today is his core. It always has been. While I honestly believe that he is more frail than strong, I hope that he can lead us out of this hell that we find ourselves in. Let the youth take us forward once we get to stable ground.

• Like (+1) 1